Rules & Regulations
Happy Campers are our business.
We want all our guests to have an amazing experience when they stay at The Nugget RV Resort.
Our golden rule: Be a courteous & happy camper!
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. MST.
- Last check-in is at 8:00 pm MST time. We do not park after dark.
- Quiet hours in the resort are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. The showers, laundry, and club house are closed during quiet hours.
- Awning lights and/or decorative lights must be off by 10:00 p.m. Please do not leave any bright porch lights on all night as this may disturb your neighbors.
Pool Hours & Rules
- Please follow all posted rules in and around the pool area. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pool hours are from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. but are subject to adjustment as necessary.
- Adults only swim hours are from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. No one under the age of 18 permitted in the pool during this specified time.
- We are pet friendly, but ask that you follow our pet policies.
- If you have a pet, please clean up all their messes in all the resort areas including the meadow and trails. Keep your pet on a leash, do not leave them unattended, or allow them to bark, whine, or yap excessively.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings, the pool area, restrooms, or showers.
- Dog washing is not permitted in the resort.
- A maximum of three dogs are allowed per RV site.
- No pets are allowed in Cabins.
- There will be a $5 fee per dog
- If you have guests visit you during your stay with us, they must first check in at the office. You are responsible for your guests. They must visit you at your site only.
- There is a visitors limited use park fee and their vehicle must be parked in the guest parking area. Visitor pets are not allowed.
- Visitors can not use any park amenities or attend any resort events/activities.
- All visitors must exit the park before 8:30 p.m.
- Please do not park any type of vehicle on the grass areas.
- Only one (1) vehicle and one (1) specified camping rig per site is allowed. There are no tents allowed on RV sites or cabin sites.
- Washing vehicles is not permitted in the resort.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed to drive on trails or around the park roads. You may exit and enter the park on ATVs and motorcycles but only directly to and from your site. Please drive as SLOWLY and QUIETLY as possible.
- Campfires must be safely put out before retiring for the evening and never left unattended. Use only park approved wood and limit smoke.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- No smoking in or around all buildings. No littering of butts on ground or in fire pits. No smoking on the trail system.
Trail System & General Safety
- Use the resort trail system at your own risk. It is unlevel and left natural. We are not responsible for injuries incurred while using our tails and or property.
- For your safety, please do not climb on or enter any structures or farm equipment. Old Mining Town is not for playing in or on.